State v H.B. 58-2013-CF-3754-A-O Sexual Activity with a Minor
- Charges with: 6 Counts Sexual Activity with a Minor
- Synopsis: Client was a teacher at Jones High School. He was accused of having sexual relations with a student who was 16 years old at the time. The Defense team spent countless hours deposing witnesses, investigating the evidence, and preparing for trial. The jury trial lasted three days and returned a verdict after deliberating for approximately one hour.
- Outcome: Jury Verdict of Not Guilty on 4 counts; 2 counts were dismissed by the Judge mid-trial.
- This case was featured on the local news, Channel 9
State v P.C. 58-2014-CT-6249-A-O Driving Under the Influence
- Charges with: Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Synopsis: Client was pulled over in Downtown Orlando and did roadside sobriety exercises. He was then taken to the breath testing center where the test results came in at .08 and .09.
- Outcome: Case dismissed by the State (Nolle Prosequi)
State v. AC (Juvenile Case) – Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Charged with: Aggravated Assault with a Firearm
- Synopsis:Client was driving and was engaged by a highly aggressive driver. The driver got out of her car and verbally assaulted my client, then claimed he pulled a gun on her. The Defense was able to uncover highly suspicious circumstances surrounding the alleged victim and was able to convince the State that the case was not appropriate for prosecution.
- Outcome: Dismissed by State prior to trial
State v. K.B 58-2014-CF-5740-A-O
- Charge with: Fraudulent Use of Credit Card, & Credit Card Theft
- Synopsis: Client had her identity stolen and used in a fraudulent manner. The police did an incomplete and incompetent investigation which led to our client actually being arrested. We hired an investigator and were able to show that our client was innocent. We are now working on clearing her name through the expunction process.
- Outcome: Case was dropped before formal charges were filed (No Information Notice).
AP v SF 2014-DR
- Synopsis: I represented a woman accused with Domestic violence / stalking. After a full hearing I was able to prove my client was innocent and wrongfully accused.
- Outcome: Injunction Dismissed
State v M.B.
- Charged with: Speeding ticket
- Outcome: Dismissed
State v TP
- Charged with: Criminal Traffic violation.
- Outcome: Case reduced to a civil infraction with a fine, a class and court costs.
State v TP (Marion County Case)
- Charged with: Aggravated Assault with a firearm and battery domestic violence.
- Outcome: Case dismissed prior to trial.
State v AA
- Charged with: Aggravated Battery with a deadly weapon.
- Synopsis: He was alleged to have hit the victim in the face with a baseball bat, breaking his nose.
- Outcome: Client was looking at prison time, however I was able to get charges reduced to a misdemeanor with probation and community service.